1. We, the parents/guardians of the above named candidate register for a position on a Baseball League team, hereby give my/our approval to participate in all B-Buzz Baseball League activities.
2. We know that participation in baseball may result in serious injuries and protective equipment does not prevent all injuries to players, and do hereby waive, release, absolve, indemnify and agree to hold harmless the B-Buzz Baseball League, the organizers, sponsors, supervisors, participants and persons transporting my/our child to and from activities from any claim arising out of any injury to my/our child whether the result of negligence or for any other cause.
3. We agree to return upon request the uniform and other equipment issued to my/our child in as good condition as when we received except for normal wear and tear.
4. We agree that our child (candidate) may be required to try out for a team. If such does not attend at least 50 percent of the tryouts, local Board of Directors approval is required for such candidate to be placed on a team.
5. We understand that our child (candidate) may be chosen at any time to play on a Major Division team if he or she is of the correct age for such division as determined by B-Buzz Baseball League.
6. We agree to provide proof of legal residence (a defined by B-Buzz Baseball League and age. We understand that our child (candidate must be eligible under the residence and age regulations of B-Buzz Baseball League to participate.
As part of the registration for the B-Buzz Baseball League team, I/We agree that our child (candidate) will participate in a summer reading program with the Cleveland Public Library (Lee-Harvard Branch)
8. As part of the registration for the B-Buzz Baseball, we understand that there are several other programs that will help with my child and also my personal development. I may choose to or not to participate in them.
9.Your child' photo may be used on our website.
10. Electronic submission of this form is acceptance of this agreement and the above terms.